*Notice: July 1, 2016, all badges will need to be entered into "Internet advancement" before pick-up.
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Update information on existing advancements (excepting Eagle Scout)
- Look at your unit roster
- Print out temporary membership cards
- Select one person to be the unit advancement chair and access Internet Advancement. This person should be the one to log on and establish the unit account.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the Council Service Center (email@example.com) or 541-485-4433
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement. Follow the instructions to enter awards and print a report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.