THE LANE COUNTY FALL KICK-OFF EXTRAVAGANZA
The Fall Kick-Off extravaganza for Cascade and Greenwood Districts on Thursday, August 25 @ 6:30pm in the Scout Service Center.
We’ll have pizza so no need to eat dinner before coming!
These are a few important things that need to happen before we kick-off our programs this fall:
1) Fill out this quick form to let us know who your membership and popcorn coordinators are so we can share the latest updates with them. For all those who have already signed up, THANK YOU!!!
2) Watch this video by Simon Sinek on “the Golden Circle” only 5 minutes. This will be an important part of our discussion.
3) Contact your school to find out fall dates for back-to-school events. When is the back-to-school social, open house, etc.?
4) Schedule a date for your launch party/open house. The second or third week of school is ideal.
5) Have your Coordinators attend the Fall Kick-Off on August 25. Your coordinators will receive everything they need for an easy and fun kick off or open house event, as well as a complete popcorn packet that can help your unit raise the funds for a great program this year.
Please let us know how many are coming so we have enough pizza for everyone! See you then!