| || |
2012 Oregon Trail Council
Trail’s End Popcorn Sale Highlights
Back to Basics
Take Order Sales Start Immediately
Other Ways To Sell
“Show and Sell/Show and Deliver”
o Preorder product and pick it up at your district location.
o Set up sales sites in front of banks, grocery stores, churches, shopping centers.
o Display and Sell the products.
o Door-to-Door with other Scouts and an adult to go in your neighborhoods and sell and deliver available product, as well as take orders for products to be delivered.
o Increase your unit sales by 50 to 100% over traditional simple Take-Order sales.
o Keep track of customers and re-contact them for Re-Orders.
Online Sales - Start Selling Online Today
o Go to www.scouts.trails-end.com to sign in or create an account.
o Choose your email template – and create your own Scout image to send emails to friends and family. Don’t forget to follow up!
o Go to Track My Online Sales to see who has made a purchase.
Better Scout Rewards
Earn prizes or valuable gift cards to get what you want
Join the $600 Club and WIN!
Start Planning Now!
Take Full Advantage of the 2012 Popcorn Sale!
The First Time You Log In:
1. Go to www.Trails-End.com and click the LEADERS tab
2. Click the Popcorn System link to log in with the Username and Password given to you.
3. The first time you log in, confirm your email address and create your new password. Use a generic password i.e. "popcorn” do not use your usual personal password
4. Answer the confirmation email and you’re on your way!
Once you’re in, here’s where you have many options. We recommend you do the following:
· List each Scout in your unit
· Give each Scout his own unique OrderPopcorn.com code
· Place your unit’s popcorn order online (Submit to Council)
· Place your unit’s prize order online (Submit to Council)
· Create packing slips/ checkout slips for each Scout’s order
· Create Scout Accounts Receivable reports
Contact your District Popcorn Kernel, District Executive or the Council Office