Local Council Reporting Procedures


Who is the person in the council responsible for receiving reports of child abuse?

   Mike Quirk, Scout Executive


How can the designated person be contacted by someone who wishes to make a report of suspected child abuse?

   Cell phone: 541-520-6284


What are the procedures for reporting child abuse during times the service center is closed, if they are not the same as during regular business hours?

   Cell phone: 541-520-6284



If the child is not in the Scouting program, where should the report be made?

    There are various options, with listings in the phone book: Oregon State Police, Oregon Department of Human Services, Local Law Enforcement, School Administrators

  Oregon Trail Council  Boy Scouts of America
2525 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Eugene OR 97401
541-485-4433  |  web@otcbsa.org